Get me out of here

Monday, March 22, 2010 | |




I drink to stay warm
And to kill selected memories
'Cause I just can’t think anymore about that
Or about her tonight

I scream for the sunlight
a car to take me anywhere
Just get me past this dead and eternal snow

I'm dying
Slowly but its happening

if the perfect spring is waiting somewhere
Just take me there
And lie to me and say
It's going to be alright
Its going to be alright
Its going to be alright...


Download
info: MP3 | 2.4MB | Lyric Embedded | Album: Letting Off The Happiness [1998]
pass: 1234



-----------------
Photo: Blizzard of 1888 in NY. Taken from NOAA's National Weather Service (NWS) Collection. Image ID: wea00971

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

if winter ends spring starts :D
i try it.
HapPy new year! :)

月光 said...

@ Pemi
ممنون :)

dokhtare tooye ayene said...

man manzooretono nemifhamam... vase chi az mazandarani ha bar hazar basham?
shomali ke man azsh harf mizanam gilane!

Anonymous said...

hi , az windows seven bad nemigam faghat kolli eror mide baraye nasbe narmAfzaraO bazia ... darkol az nazaret moteshakeram ... movaffaghbashi dooste man ... http://www.blacknotes.blogsky.com

leila said...

نکش منو! ولی من از اون کتابخونه ماننده ی بالای سر دختره خیلی خوشم اومد!

月光 said...

@ leila
بیا اینم کاملش:
http://rapidshare.com/files/369497186/42.jpg.html
"نکش منو" دیگه واسه چی!

mahshid said...

Know u well